Winner of the Bride's Choice Award for 2010 - www.WeddingWire.com
Awarded Best of The Knot for 2013
Bittersweet Farm Tavern Hours:
Closed on Mondays
Tuesday - Thursday - 3pm ~ 9pm
Friday - Saturday - 3pm ~ 10pm
Sunday - 12pm ~ 8pm
Monday - Friday from 3pm-5pm - 1/2 priced appetizers
Tuesday & Wednesday Night - Three Course Pre Fixe Menu - $24.99 (add a bottle of wine for only $10 more)
- Crock of New England Clam Chowder
- The Wedge Salad
- The Raspberry Goat
- Cajun Salmon - with lump crab, baked potato and a citrus remoulade
- Chicken Florentine - marinated chicken breast, sauteed spinach, tomatoes and a white wine garlic sauce
- Tavern Steak - marinated in a tangy teriyaki sauce and served on a bed of coconut rice and grilled baby bok choy
- Brownie Sundae
- Carrot Cake
- Triple Berry Cobbler
Thursday - Prime Rib Night - Enjoy Caesar Salad, French Onion Soup and our famous Prime Rib with Garlic Smashed Potatoes and Vegetable Medley - all this for only $19! Plus don't miss our live music with Kenny Richards.
The Main Floor is open Friday evenings from 5pm, subject to availability.
- During the cooler months, enjoy a romantic dinner for two in our cozy Fireside Tavern. Our patio is open for dining seasonally, subject to availability
- Chef Craig Bazinet offers delicious menu specials throughout the weekend and also prepares a selection of appetizers and entrees to feature on a monthly basis
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday, we offer the area's best musical entertainment
- Every first Sunday of the month, relax and enjoy the Grand Brunch Buffet from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. with live acoustic music. Choose from made-to-order omelets and waffles, salads, pasta and sauté stations to poached salmon, carved meats, fresh fruit, assorted pastries and more
Bittersweet Farm Restaurant & Tavern opened on Easter Sunday, April 12, 1998, which is the same day that White's of Westport opened 51 years earlier. Located on a 29-acre farm in Westport's historic central village, Bittersweet Farm provides a unique setting for dining, weddings and other special occasions.
Stone-lined meadows provide a backdrop for a relaxed wedding ceremony. Our main dining room boasts floor-to-ceiling windows with rustic post-and-beam construction. The Great Loft is perfect for more intimate affairs, including rehearsal dinners and showers, and the Tavern or outdoor patio each provide a casual spot for cocktails.
Bittersweet Farm Restaurant & Tavern
438 Main Road, P.O. Box 248, Westport MA 02790
(Tel) 508-636-0085 (Fax) 508-636-2163
As of December 2008, we no longer accept DineGift Certificates: Boston Globe
"If Rustic Chic is your theme, Bittersweet Farm is the perfect venue. My husband wanted a wedding at the country club/golf course, but I wanted something that reminded me of home. Corrie and the staff at BSF worked with my husband and I to make both of us happy. It was exactly what I wanted and so much more!
With just 6 months to plan a wedding for 120 guests, Corrie, the wedding planner at BSF, assisted us along the way making suggestions from seating, food selection and even coming up with a signature drink for our event. She is wonderful to work with and helped keep my husband who can get worked up about the details content. The food at BSF is absolutely delicious and the staff went out of their way to ensure that my guests and my wedding party were taken care of. I highly recommend Bittersweet Farm for not only weddings, but baby showers, rehearsal dinners and anniversary parties.
Overview: Beautiful location, near the ocean/beaches, rustic yet not too rustic (has AC in the summer and heat in the winter)., the food is fabulous, near hotels and worked with our budget." - 7/21/12